1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome both old friends and new to the all new Walt Disney Secrets :-D Please take a moment to say hi

Where can I get a small cool box?

Discussion in 'General' started by Lisa1976, Feb 12, 2010.

1. Lisa1976

Lisa1976 Addicted to Mickey

We are staying at Pop Century this time round, so no fridge. Does anyone know of where I can get a small cool box from, something to hold a pot of butter, some ham, couple of yoghurts, that kind of thing.

I've heard that you can get polystyrene ones but I haven't a clue as I've never needed one before.

I don't want to spend a lot as it will only be for our two weeks unless I can cram it into our owners locker for another year.

Any suggestions peeps??
  2. Tinkfan

Tinkfan Earning my ears

:wave: You can order a fridge I believe at Pop for your room! There is a small charge but I'm not sure how much.
  3. Tink

Tink Cead Mille Failte! Staff Member Administrator

Walmart will have a selcetion of inexpensive to pricey. The styrofoam type will be more easily found at Walgreen's or Publix. If you don't crack it, you should be able to keep it in the locker. :yes:
  4. Lisa1976

Lisa1976 Addicted to Mickey

Thanks Tink. We are going to go to Walmart / Walgreens when we get there, I stupidly didn't take note of what i've left in my locker, so until we get there we don't know what we need.