1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome both old friends and new to the all new Walt Disney Secrets :-D Please take a moment to say hi

Where do you start?!

Discussion in 'Disneyland Resort Paris' started by Kate, Aug 14, 2009.

1. Kate

Kate Serious Forum Regular

This might be a stupid question buuuut, how do you go about pricing up DLRP etc?
    All our trips to Florida have been booked through Virgin - easy, go on, put the dates in and you get a choice of hotels and the prices including flights. What happens with DLRP? Where do you look to book? Do you do it in a package or seperately?

Thanks again!
  2. Jax1970

Jax1970 Imagineer

I've booked accommodation and tickets through Disneylandparis website (Disney themselves) and flights with Easyjet. Disney had a 40% off offer that I just missed, but they replaced it a week later with a 30% off, so I've booked with that discount. I think transport really depends on where you are travelling from? I've heard that often you can get Eurostar for half of Disney's price if you book direct with them.

And don't forget Quidco for 6.5% cash back (although mine doesn't seem to have tracked yet!)
  3. Claire

Claire She lost the crayons!

We've done both. Booked the first time direct with Disney and subsequent trips we've done independently. We use the tunnel and always book that direct as no-one really beats them on price. Hotel can be either Expedia or some other similar site and park tickets we just buy when we get there.
  4. Kate

Kate Serious Forum Regular

Thank you both, thats helpful!
  5. Debbie2

Debbie2 Speedy!

Back in 1997 when I started going there I used to book packages through Paris Travel Service. Since the arrival of Sleasyjet I book budget flights through them and then accommodation and tickets direct through Disneyland Paris :)
  6. simonwebb74

simonwebb74 Earning my ears

We have always booked direct with Disney and travelled Eurostar (Also booked through Disney)

The perk for booking all direct (assuming you are staying on site) is Disney collect your luggage when you get off the train and deliver it to your hotel, allowing you to go straight into the park.

On your last day, Disney take your luggage to the station allowing you to stay in the park right untill the last minute.