1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome both old friends and new to the all new Walt Disney Secrets :-D Please take a moment to say hi

Where have you always wanted to stay?

Discussion in 'Resorts, Hotels, DVC, Villas' started by keith, May 9, 2010.

1. SleepinCatz

SleepinCatz Fluffeh Disney Fan

My Hubby and I have always wanted to stay in the contemporary( sp?)

2. Casey3557

Casey3557 Earning my ears

We have been very fortunate in that we have stayed just about everywhere we have wanted to. We did a lot of split stays for many years so that we could stay in a luxury resort for a few days coupled with a longer stay at a moderate. That fit into the budget much better for us, otherwise it never would have happened! The monorail resorts are wonderful, but it is also fabulous to be able to walk to Epcot too!
    <?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" /><o:p> </o:p>
    The only resorts we have not visited so far are Pop Century, Coronado Springs, Wilderness Lodge and the Yacht Club (been to the Beach Club, though!). So we have been very lucky and we’ve enjoyed every minute of it.
    <o:p> </o:p>
    We would like to check out the tree houses someday. We are keeping that option open for a family reunion. While we love our home resort, it is nice to check out other options available every now and then. We stayed at BLT last summer for a few nights and we loved the location, but we’ve always been CR fans, so we weren’t exactly surprised at how great it was. :yes:

3. mrtoffee

mrtoffee Earning my ears

I've always wanted to stay at the beach club and my wife wants to stay in the contempory. Means we need at least 2 more trips after of feb trip to please everyone :thumbsup:

4. Debbie2

Debbie2 Speedy!

I would love to stay in a suite in the main building of the GF :)