1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome both old friends and new to the all new Walt Disney Secrets :-D Please take a moment to say hi

Where to see the princesses at dinner time?

Discussion in 'Restaurants, Dining, Dining Plans' started by disnut, May 21, 2011.

1. disnut

disnut Imagineer

Question says it all and I've searched but not found anything :( where would we book to go to see the princesses ?
  2. uscwest

uscwest Senior Cast Member

Akershus for sure. I don't know about CRT. I'm pretty sure you will see Cinderella but I'm not sure about other princesses. We only did this for breakfast when we had our grand daughters.
  3. Wendy

Wendy A hui hou kakou makuakane Staff Member Administrator

There are a couple of dinner experiences at Disney.

Cinderella's Royal Table is in the castle and is very popular so needs to be booked well in advance.

There is a set menu with a choice of appetizer, main and dessert and there is also a children's menu. Whilst you are eating the Princesses come round to the tables and they talk to you, sign autographs and pose for photos. The dinner also includes one 6" x 8" and four 4" x 6" prints, and one 6" x 8" print of Cinderella Castle, all in a Cinderella themed photo holder.

So as you can imagine it is rather expensive :yes: I have only done the breakfast and we had plenty of time with each Princess and they spend a lot of time with the children.

The other dinner is at the Grand Floridian in 1900 Park Fare and is called Cinderella's Happily Ever After Dinner.

You see Cinderella, Prince Charming, Lady Tremaine and the ugly sisters, it is a buffet which is really good and there is also children friendly food, like chicken, cheese pizza, and macaroni and cheese.

We have also done this and it was excellent, Cinderella and Prince Charming dance and then get the children to get up and dance with them. The sisters are very funny, I'm not sure if they still come round the tables or are just outside now. I've been with friends and their children and just me and DH, both times the food has been very good with lots of choice and we've had a really fun time.

The other one is Princess Storybook Dining at Norway’s Akershus restaurant which serves a family style meal and the Princesses and friends come round to the tables. I've never done this so I can't really comment on it :sorry: