1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome both old friends and new to the all new Walt Disney Secrets :-D Please take a moment to say hi

Whether to use Disney Magical Express or not?

Discussion in 'Transportation & Travel' started by MrGrumpy, Jun 22, 2011.

1. MrGrumpy

MrGrumpy Earning my ears

Is the disney magical express worth using? How long does it take for your luggage to arrive in your room? Not sure whether to book it or not as I wondered if we will waste valuable unpacking time waiting for it to be delivered?!!!! I would appreciate hearing anyones experience of this.

2. WDW Vet

WDW Vet Forum Advertiser

It's a free service so that makes it nice. Guaranteed check in is at 3 pm so a room may or may not be ready when you arrive. If the room is ready your luggage may be brought up later in the day. I suggest packing a day bag so you can change if needed and head to the parks.

If the room is not ready at arrival Disney will provide your park tickets if you are on a package. If you have any carry on with you you can check it at the front desk and it will come up with your luggage to the room. Leave a cell # and they'll call or text you when the room is ready.

3. Tink

Tink Cead Mille Failte! Staff Member Administrator

Early on there were problems with serious delays in getting the luggage to the respective guests rooms, however those glitches have all been pretty much worked out.

You can end up on a rather lengthy bus ride if there are loads of folks going to a number of different resorts. Family who have used it loved it though, said it was part of the Disney experience.

It's a good free service and well worth giving it a try at least once.

4. Mari

Mari Serious Forum Regular

travelling with a LO it was really worth it!

We didnt have to go through the hassle of renting a car and a carseat and/or travelling with a massive carseat across two huge airports.

Its free, it doesnt take long for buses to leave from the airport, you get the cutest Disney "welcome" film on board, and the luggage didnt take too long to arrive to our room...