1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome both old friends and new to the all new Walt Disney Secrets :-D Please take a moment to say hi

Which characters are where?

Discussion in 'General' started by cosmicray, Mar 16, 2011.

1. cosmicray

cosmicray Earning my ears

Hi there I wonder if there is a list of which characters can be found where? Im thinking where they are in which parks as well as which restaurants they appear in? Has anyone come across anything like that? thanx x

2. chief

chief Earning my ears

we saw mickey and minnie, donald and daisy at mk and ak. winnie the pooh and gang we found at ak. chip and dale we found at epcot but we also saw them at mk. buzz and woody and other cgi characters we found at hs. jungle book characters were at ak. i didnt know before hand where the characters were going to be, but we found a lot of them by chance and i didnt expect to. i booked some character meals before hand so i knew the kids [and me!] would see the main characters.

3. gwennie81

gwennie81 Earning my ears

#1. On the Times guide at the front of each park, it will list fixed meet & greet areas. A handy piece of paper to have as it will also have attraction, parade, restaurant, and fireworks times.

#2. Check the WDW website. If a restaurant has a character meal, it will list the characters (i.e. Cinderella's Royal Table, Chef Mickey's, etc.) If you would like to do a character meal, make advanced reservations as these tend to always be booked solid.

#3. Keep your eyes open. A lot of times, Cast Members will have random characters stopped throughout the park.

#4. At MK - I've meet Peter Pan by the new entrance to Philharmagic, The Faiy Godmother by the Cinderella Fountain, The Wicked Stepsisters in Belle's Garden, Snow White by the Jack & The Beanstalk gift shop. The princesses have been moved to the entrance of Adventureland, in Town Square Hall I've meet Alice & The White Rabbit, Peter Pan, Snow White, Pinnochio (and I think that's where they've moved M&M), Tigger & Pooh are over by the Pooh ride, by the main street flag pole you can see Goofy, Pluto, D&D (they rotate them out), in Tomorrowland you can meet Buzz & Stitch by the Carousel of Progress, after the block party in TL you can meet Stitch, Chip & Dale, and Pluto, you can meet Woody & Jesse in Frontierland by Splash Mountain, I've seen Aladdin by the Aladdin ride in Adventureland (and he rode the ride with a lucky little boy!) Captain Jack does a show across from POTC and the kids can be a part of the show.

4. gwennie81

#5. At Epcot - just in front of Spaceship earth they usually have one character out at park opening. Usually it's Daisy. There is a meet & greet area w/ M&M, Donald, and Pluto in Innovations West, on the way to World Showcase, there is now (during the Flower and Garden Fest) there is a Fairies meet & greet (Vidia was there when I went past) beside Mouse Gear, I've meet the Queen of Hearts by the giant fountain (sometimes they have random characters there, just across from Club Cool), in Mexico you can meet Donald, Norway has the princess buffet, China has Mulan (and sometimes Mushu), Germany has Snow White, I saw Smee in America this past weekend - which is really weird because I've never seen him there before, Morocco you can meet Aladdin (clear in the back, across from the restaurant), France has Belle & Beast - by the lake, Aurora - by the perfume shop/rose garden, and Marie - by the advertisement column, UK has Mary Poppins & Alice - between the Fish & Chips stand and the tea shop.

5. gwennie81

Also, I ate in Chefs De France for lunch and they were wheeling Remy around to various tables. HAHA! Marie the kitty is the cutest. Belle & Aurora were the nicest and Alice & Snow White were sweet & funny but, the wicked stepsisters were absolutely HILARIOUS!