1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome both old friends and new to the all new Walt Disney Secrets :-D Please take a moment to say hi

Which Disney Park Would You Choose

Discussion in 'Walt Disney World' started by Wendy, Mar 29, 2013.

1. Wendy

Wendy A hui hou kakou makuakane Staff Member Administrator

Imagine walking into one of Disney Parks and realising thay you had the whole Park to yourself, which one would you choose, why and what would you do?

2. Mari

Mari Serious Forum Regular

If I had unlimited resources I would choose Epcot... I would love to explore the world showcase camly and be able to buy whatever I fancy at each country!

My second option would be MK, to me MK IS Disney

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. Mags

Mags Serious Forum Regular

Hollywood Studios. It is my favourite park by far. I would ride ToT half a dozen times. Toy Mania would take a pounding as well and I would do a lot of serious eating in Brown Derby, Writer's Stop and Starring Rolls. Since Starring Rolls is my favourite spot in WDW for people watching, I would be unhappy that I had no one to watch though.

Mags

4. Beccaberry

Beccaberry She's beccalicious! Forum Host

:mental: :mental: Ahhhhhhhhhhh :mental: :mental: I can't choose!!! When I read Mari's response, I was like, "Yes! That!" Then I read Mags response and was like, "Yes! That!" Then I gave up because this is too hard. Maybe it's a good thing I DON'T have unlimited funds, I'd be stuck!

5. MystikPiglit

MystikPiglit Peace, Love and Mickey Mouse

Magic Kingdom.
    I could spend hours photographing and studying all the wonderful details throughout the park. That would be heavenly!
    Plus walking straight on to rides and no queues for food.
    What a dream day. :)

6. susanm

susanm Imagineer

wow...tough one... my first choice was MK...for all the rides... but then, AK came to mind...since it seems like there are not as many "sit & chill" places and everything seems so far apart..i think i would go with AK... riding kali river rapids again and again and expedition everest without getting off and back in line... :shrug1: the longer i think about it the more times i want to change my mind, so i am stopping with AK