1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome both old friends and new to the all new Walt Disney Secrets :-D Please take a moment to say hi

which park is closer to The Beach Club?

Discussion in 'Walt Disney World' started by Mari, Jun 17, 2009.

1. Mari

Mari Serious Forum Regular

We will be having dinner at Cape May, and I dont know which park we should spend the day at

HS o Epcot? Can you walk to the beach Club from both? which one is closer?

Thanks! :)
  2. Johnie

Johnie Budget Queen Forum Host

I think they both are pretty close. Epcot might be slightly closer. You can walk or take the both to either place.
  3. Tink

Tink Cead Mille Failte! Staff Member Administrator

EPCOT through the International Gateway is no more than a five minute walk. As you exit the gateway either climb the little hill, or take the pathway along the canal to the Beach Club.

If you want to walk to DHS, from EPCOT exit the same gateway and then climb the hill, bearing hard left at the top. Cross over the bridge and head for the boardwalk. Follow along the boardwalk, and turn left just as you reach the crossover to the Swan and Dolphin. You will now be walking along the canal heading for DHS. Follow the pathway along the canal (crossing under the overpass) until you reach the parking lot, where you will follow the walkway to the gate.

The walk from the International Gateway to DHS should take approximately 20 minutes (or a bit longer, depending on how quickly you walk).

The walk from the International Gateway to the Beach Club is quicker than taking the ferry as it will first go to the boardwalk.

The walk from the International Gateway to DHS may be faster than the ferry as it takes approximately 30 minutes to go from the dock at the IG, to the boardwalk, to the Beach Club, to the Swan and Dolphin and then DHS.

Hope that helps!
  4. Mari

Mari Serious Forum Regular

Thak you!

Tink... wow!! thats a lot of information :) But I think I got it... :)
  5. Johnie

Johnie Budget Queen Forum Host

lol thanks Tink! I thought DHS was closer than that!