1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome both old friends and new to the all new Walt Disney Secrets :-D Please take a moment to say hi

Which villa area?

Discussion in 'Resorts, Hotels, DVC, Villas' started by Britchick, Jan 17, 2014.

1. Esmeralda

Esmeralda Serious Forum Regular

I don't care where I stay... s'long as I'm in Florida I'm very happy. But if any one wants a whip round for me to stay at Gaylord Palms feel free :D

2. Dawn

Dawn carpe diem-ing Forum Host

Book it now! Tell Tracy I sent you. She is brilliant and will do anything to help make your stay amazing.

3. Britchick

Britchick Serious Forum Regular

i can't book right now as potentially going with family- we need to see what Thomson's fly drive versus packages are priced at before we make a decision. I would prefer not to book the villa through Thomson but if it makes financial sense I will. The family member gets an allowance towards her holiday so understandably she wants to use it towards this holiday. If we just book flights with them I'll book this villa with them if its still available. Not too keen going on the dreamliner with all the problems it's had but the 34" legroom is appealing...

keith likes this.
  4. arkvilla

arkvilla Addicted to Mickey

The message I sent you on FB was well it was Tracey's one I was going to recommend :) Tracy is really lovely

5. keith

keith Camera nut Staff Member Administrator Forum Host

yep makes sense

I suspect the problems are over blown really :/ they wouldn't be allowed to fly if there was still a real known issue.

I still kinda trust boeing more than airbus. Perhaps an unreasonable bias but still

6. Britchick

Britchick Serious Forum Regular

Yeah I know and Jon says the same :lol: