1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome both old friends and new to the all new Walt Disney Secrets :-D Please take a moment to say hi

Wilderness Lodge DVC rooms

Discussion in 'Resorts, Hotels, DVC, Villas' started by DisneyFreak, May 16, 2011.

1. DisneyFreak

DisneyFreak Serious Forum Regular

We just spent four nights at the Wilderness Lodge in a 2-bedroom DVC room. This was a first stay here and loved it. The location was perfect and loved taking the boats back and forth from MK, Contemporary and Fort Wilderness. Haven't been able to do that for some time. The rooms could use a little sprucing up but otherwise very nice.

Master Bedroom
    [​IMG]

EDIT: Having issue with photos....will correct soon.

2. keith

keith Camera nut Staff Member Administrator Forum Host

cant wait to see the photos!

I love the wilderness lodge I always have. I know it doesnt have the monorail but the boat ride is so wonderful. Such great memories of getting the boat back from the magic kingdom at 2.30am or so

3. foreverducky

foreverducky Addicted to Mickey

I love the Wilderness Lodge. It was my dream resort and I was not disappointed (except in the food court).

4. DisneyFreak

DisneyFreak Serious Forum Regular

Okay....I think these will work.

The first four pictures are of the master bedroom and master bath. There is also a walk-in closet in both bedrooms which was nice and not seen in other DVC rooms.

The next three pictures are of the 2nd bedroom. The room was very large, especially in the vanity/dressing area. The way it was laid out though there was some wasted space.

The following two pictures were off the kitchen and dinning room. Decent size and the same lay out as the Boardwalk. The kitchen is a little cramped for two people trying to cook and the fridge/freezer doors were on backwards.

The last three pictures were our view from the 5th floor (last one was sunrise over Bay Lake). We saw deer and a pileated woodpecker. He was so big he was bending the branches on all the trees he landed on.

Attached Files:

5. foreverducky

foreverducky Addicted to Mickey

Wow, those are nice! Thanks so much for sharing. I love the bathroom!