1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome both old friends and new to the all new Walt Disney Secrets :-D Please take a moment to say hi

Win a family holiday to DLP and 1000s of soft toys at Morrisons

Discussion in 'Disneyland Resort Paris' started by pstileman, Mar 6, 2012.

1. pstileman

pstileman Earning my ears

Morrisons have teamed up with Disney to offer customers the exclusive chance to win a family holiday of a lifetime to Disneyland Paris’ 20th Anniversary celebrations and thousands of Disney soft toys. All you have to do to stand the chance of winning is go to any Morrisons store from 5th March – 27th April and spend over £30 in-store or purchase participating products to get a set of 7 Disney Collector Cards. Just check the pack of the cards to see if you’ve won a VIP family trip to DLP or one of thousands of toys.
    Last edited: Mar 9, 2012
  2. disneyjun

disneyjun Earning my ears

So, is the winner on this forum? Maybe he/she/they can tell us about how their trip went
  3. Wendy

Wendy A hui hou kakou makuakane Staff Member Administrator

This is a very old thread and as far as I am aware no-one from this site won a trip.
  4. keith

keith Camera nut Staff Member Administrator Forum Host

it wasn't for lack of trying on my part :(

Ironically, one of the check out staff at morrisons who we've gotten to know quite well due to a shared love of Disney (they've DVC members) DID actually win a trip to DLP and then had to go through all sorts of trouble to redeem it given she was staff.