1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome both old friends and new to the all new Walt Disney Secrets :-D Please take a moment to say hi

Question Wishes viewing from polynesian - now for hotel guests only

Discussion in 'Walt Disney World' started by keith, May 26, 2014.

1. keith

keith Camera nut Staff Member Administrator Forum Host

it really is covered with "being reworked for your future fun" blah blah... the outside, the entrance, inside the great hall, the shop, arcade, food hall... outside... the main pool... it's a real mess at the moment

2. Britchick

Britchick Serious Forum Regular

we had a less than magical stay there in 2003 :( I really wanted to like it as that's my kind of theme. The RPR beats it hands down

3. Tink

Tink Cead Mille Failte! Staff Member Administrator

Sometimes I think WDW should just shut down a resort when they are doing extensive rebuilding of the resort. Unlike adding to a resort (DVC) rebuilding the actual resort results in a mess and not a good experience. Living in a house that is being extensively remodeled is no one's idea of fun, is it? That would be the same for the resort guest. I don't blame guests for being unhappy, especially those who made their arrangements before this major overhaul was announced. :(

Beccaberry and keith like this.