1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome both old friends and new to the all new Walt Disney Secrets :-D Please take a moment to say hi

Wolverine movie

Discussion in 'TV/Movies & Celebrity Gossip' started by foreverducky, May 7, 2009.

1. foreverducky

foreverducky Addicted to Mickey

I went and saw Wolverine yesterday. It was pretty good. Of course, I'm such a Hugh Jackman fan that they could have had the movie on mute and I still would have been pleased. :drool: One of the finest men on the planet if you ask me. He can pull of a white tank and jeans like no other...okay, I'll stop now. :drool4:

I liked being able to get his back story, as well as, as other characters being able to emerge. I also adore Ryan Reynolds and thought he was a good addition.

Liev Shreiber was pretty good. I definitely loved to hate him in the movie.

And I would like to comment on where they filmed the movie (I think Vancouver). The area was absolutely stunning. So beautiful!

Now the bad...there's only one, but I thought it was important enough to mention. You know, last time I checked we are in 2009 and have come leaps and bounds with regards to special effects. But this movie seemed to have some cheesy effects. This was a little disappointing...but then again, Hugh took off his shirt and I was back to being pleased. :smoochboy:
  2. ukwdwnut

ukwdwnut Director of Recruitment Forum Host

going to see this on sat glad you liked it billie. they are doing the rest or lots more of the xmen heroes im told cool cant wait big xmen movie fan too :D
  3. foreverducky

foreverducky Addicted to Mickey

It's been confirmed that they are going to do a spin off for Deadpool (Ryan Reynolds). :yes: