1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome both old friends and new to the all new Walt Disney Secrets :-D Please take a moment to say hi

World of Color

Discussion in 'Disneyland Resort and California Adventure' started by WDW-DHI-365, Feb 15, 2011.

1. WDW-DHI-365

WDW-DHI-365 Earning my ears

Has anyone been able to see this nighttime spectacular in California Adventure?
  2. mmouse

mmouse Earning my ears

oooo no, is it new? what's it about?
  3. WDW-DHI-365

WDW-DHI-365 Earning my ears

It came out last summer and is a water show at Paradise Pier and features classic Disney characters as well as Disney-Pixar characters. It uses music from the Disney movies and also uses some of the original track from 'World of Color' when it was shown back in the day(the show became the 'Wonderful World of Disney').

It is like 27ish minutes long and is said to be well worth the money and the wait to see it. I've seen videos of it online and everyone says that it is much better in person, and the videos themselves are amazing!

My favorite video of the show is on YouTube and is VIP - Full World of Color Video HD - panoramic view - BEST seat in the house Guarantee- Disney by Asianjma123.

I hope you enjoy! Please tell me your thoughts.

PS: I can't post the link until I have 10 posts. I currently have 5 . . .