1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome both old friends and new to the all new Walt Disney Secrets :-D Please take a moment to say hi

Would you recommend cinderellas royal table?

Discussion in 'Restaurants, Dining, Dining Plans' started by goofygal, Mar 28, 2009.

1. goofygal

goofygal Imagineer

A few years ago everyone was trying to book it and saying how great it was but I dont hear that much about it now. Is it still good or has it gone off?
  2. Johnie

Johnie Budget Queen Forum Host

I personally think it is incredibly expensive for what it is.

That being said, I would book it if I had a little princess. I wouldn't get all out of sorts if we didn't get it though.
  3. Debbie2

Debbie2 Speedy!

It's a great experience, rather than a great meal. We have done it a few times. Last time we got a photo package and lithograph included whcih were lovely keepsakes.

Agree with Johnie that all little princesses would love it.
  4. Skywatcher

Skywatcher Chief Astronomer

Its great - the boys loved it twice when we went :thumbsup: - We have only done breakfasts and an early early sitting - that means you get to walk up to the castle in a deserted park which is a fantastic experience in in itself
  5. minnie-me

minnie-me Earning my ears

We did this on our 1st day, on our 1st holiday to Florida, which was NYE 2006! It was lovely walking up a literally empty main street.

The experience was lovely, but the food unfortunately was not really that brilliant.

Would I do it again .... probably not as there are so many other restaurants to try.

It is also a great way to meet the princesses & get autographs

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
  6. Val

Val Disney Secrets

the experience is what you pay for, we did it and our princess was blown away by the experience, loved every second of it, but as we left the castle after our breakfast she asked if we could stop somewhere and get something to eat !!!!!!!!!
  7. Mari

Mari Serious Forum Regular

I would love to do it, for Tatiana, but Im not sure if at 18months it will be worth it for her....
  8. Tinkfan

Tinkfan Earning my ears

:shrug1: We have done the castle 3 or 4 times, each one was a different experience food wise. It seems to run hot and cold. But if I had a Disney Princess, we would probably try it again!! Youngest DS at 12 really doesn't care ! He would rather the Crystal Palace oe Liberty Tree.
  9. MoeMoe

MoeMoe Earning my ears

I always here about the breakfast! The breakfast i did a few years ago and loved it because of the characters! I managed to secure at table for dinner at 9:30.. My question is everything I read is about breakfast, anyone ever done it for dinner?? What characters will be there? AND.. since mine is so late will it be as good? I must admit Im thiking it will be pretty cool to be in the castle as the fireworks go off! HELPPP anyone know if Im doing the right thing or should I just try another restaurant???????