1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome both old friends and new to the all new Walt Disney Secrets :-D Please take a moment to say hi

Wow hoo

Discussion in 'Gadgets and Gizmos' started by mainecoon lover, Jun 5, 2011.

1. mainecoon lover

mainecoon lover Addicted to Mickey

Got myself a new iPad :yes: hubby wants to keep the other iPad but I am keen to sell, are they selling well. It's 32g

New one seems faster but not keen on the camera, quite poor compaired to the iPhone :(

2. Wendy

Wendy A hui hou kakou makuakane Staff Member Administrator

:wiggle: well done Michelle :D

Is it worth selling though, if your DH wants one, it might be cheaper to keep it rather than him buying himself one :unsure: or I guess you could just not tell him and sell it :lol: You could say you thought he said he "didn't" want it :wink: :lol: :lol:

3. keith

keith Camera nut Staff Member Administrator Forum Host

yeah must admit I have a 32GB 3G ipad 1 I really should sell too but I dont know what theyre going for and if its worth the hassle really.

I must admit I've not tried the cameras on the ipad2 but yeah, everyone keeps wondering why they insist on keeping the iphone4 camera out of the ipad :/

4. mainecoon lover

mainecoon lover Addicted to Mickey

Maybe for the iPad 3 ;). I was thinking around £250. They seem to be selling, tempted to stay of eBay, had to many issues over phones. Never been anything wrong but you know what these buyers are like.

5. keith

keith Camera nut Staff Member Administrator Forum Host

yeah I do :/ theyre AWFUL buying phones hmmmmmm I wonder if I can persuade my sister or someone I know to buy it