Your ideal wdw trip?

Discussion in 'Walt Disney World and Disney Springs' started by keith, Jan 9, 2015.

1. Esmeralda

Esmeralda Well-Known Member

Dazzling everyone with my sheer awesomeness :D
    It had goates lol.

2. Wendy

Wendy Administrator Staff Member Administrator

Oh Robert, it was the place as a whole. We stayed on Oahu and the island is beautiful.

I've never met friendlier people and most of the ones we saw seemed to be happy, but then who wouldn't be happy living in Hawaii. We were on a bus on our way back from the shopping mall and this girl got on, dressed as if she had just left work, she sat down and started singing. Nobody sighed or moaned, people just smiled, she was singing something in Hawaiian and had a beautiful voice.

Nothing was too much trouble for anyone, we hired a car for a couple of days because we renewed our vows and had to drive to a secluded beach. Whilst we had the car we drove around the whole island, people were always friendly where ever we stopped.

The sunsets were to die for, we used to sit on our balcony and watch the sun set, we stayed in a hotel that was on the beach, it was beautiful.

I fell in love with Hawaii and I WILL go back there one day, I really will :sigh:

3. Esmeralda

Esmeralda Well-Known Member

Dazzling everyone with my sheer awesomeness :D
    Sounds heavenly.

4. uscwest

uscwest Moderator Staff Member Moderator

If we could have found Donna a job way back in the 90's when I was offered one we would have been living in Hawaii. We got married there. We love it. Tropical climate year round. Though very expensive.

5. Tink

Tink Administrator Staff Member Administrator

We loved Hawaii, too. Oahu is a beautiful island with so much to do. I love the fin fish there! I'm not much of a fin fish person, but ate my weight in mahi mahi. So fresh and delicious.
    We'd go back too, Wendy. :yes:

What do goaties have to do with this thread? Why having lots of lottery money!!! GOATIES FOR EVERYONE! :D

6. Watchinherskip

Watchinherskip Well-Known Member

Teacher/planetarium director
    Oh I don't know, guess we would stay a bit longer than our usual 3 - 5 day visits. Maybe stay at one of the other deluxes like GF, BC or something like that. I like what some of you seasoned Brits do, multiple stays at several resorts! Honestly, aside from buying the lot next to Becca (Hi neighbor!) not much would change from our normal visits. Oh, did I mention my new helicopter that will deliver me to the parks....yeah and that too. No actually not much of a difference. I WOULD like to partner my stay with a DCL cruise though.