1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome both old friends and new to the all new Walt Disney Secrets :-D Please take a moment to say hi

Yulitide Fantasy Tour

Discussion in 'Walt Disney World News & Rumors' started by Grammiepo, Oct 29, 2008.

1. Grammiepo

Grammiepo Daisy Inspector

Can anyone give me more info on this tour?

2. Taja

Taja Earning my ears

Uscwest and his DW went on it a few years ago.

It's on my list for one of my December visits. :)

3. keith

keith Camera nut Staff Member Administrator Forum Host

oo oo oo I know this one! :lol:

We did it a few years ago with tour guides James and Joel (who were totally hillarious)

It's a nice little tour which includes resorts such as the wilderness lodge, AKL, grand floridian as well as the parks and backstage.

We were shown the christmas decoration warehouses, given tons of facts and figures about how many decorations there are etc.

They bussed us around to the various places so there wasn't too much walking which was good.

It included an early morning, c c c c cold, walk around EPCOT before guests got in there which was great for photography as well as sharing many interesting facts about christmas traditions of the various countries.

It's a good tour, I'd do it again! What REALLY made it for us were the tour guides though. We've had the pleasure of James on many tours now and he's a superb guide he really really is. Joel was new to us but the pair of them kept up an all day comedy act :lol:

4. Grammiepo

Grammiepo Daisy Inspector

Thanks, sounds like a good one.

5. uscwest

uscwest Senior Cast Member

In addition to what Keith said we also each received a Christmas tree ornament.