Thread: Disney’s “Alice in Wonderland” exhibit on tour

Post Thanks / Like
    Disney’s “Alice in Wonderland” touring exhibit will feature 40 props & 5 costumes from this new Tim Burton film. Anticipated stops are London, Toronto, Berlin, Deville, Madrid, possibly Japan and possibly Anaheim.

Due to hit theatres around March 5th 2010, this looks to be a truly spectacular movie and anyone lucky enough to be close to one of the tour destinations should be in for a real treat!

Official Movie Website: Alice in Wonderland - The Official Website

Post Thanks / Like
    oh and flights to Anaheim are now only 90 bucks round trip...and I have access to DVC points at our other home resort...Grand Californian...oh my I might actually faint..

And what the enemy will see? They will see the flash of our cannons, and they will hear the ringing of our swords, and they will know what we can do! By the sweat of our brow and the strength of our backs and the courage in our hearts! Gentlemen, hoist the colors!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by PsychoAlice, post: 153618
    oh and flights to Anaheim are now only 90 bucks round trip...and I have access to DVC points at our other home resort...Grand Californian...oh my I might actually faint..
    Hi Sarah

these DVC points, is it only worth buying into if you live in the states?
    Not sure how they work?

Thanks

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by PsychoAlice, post: 153618
    Don't faint....if you faint how are you going to see this?

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like
    I said faint not die!!

Sarah (woah I just feel like i addressed myself!),
    I would not be able to afford to stay in places like the Contemporary or the Grand Californian if I did not have DVC so yea I think its worth it if you go quite a bit. My family and I share 470 points a year between the 2 home resorts (which you can use at any of the DVC resorts not just your home resort.)

And what the enemy will see? They will see the flash of our cannons, and they will hear the ringing of our swords, and they will know what we can do! By the sweat of our brow and the strength of our backs and the courage in our hearts! Gentlemen, hoist the colors!