- Dressing rooms, lockers and showers are found near the entrance to the Park.
Wheelchair and Electric Convenience Vehicle (ECV) Rentals
- Wheelchairs are welcome at Disney's Typhoon Lagoon Water Park; however they are not available for rent.
Camera Services and Film
- Film can be purchased at:
- Singapore Sal's shop, near the front entrance of Disney's Typhoon Lagoon Water Park
- High 'N Dry, on the east on the shore of the Castaway Creek attraction
Baby Changing Stations
- Baby changing stations are located in the restrooms.
- Transportation to and from Disney's Typhoon Lagoon Water Park is available via bus throughout Walt Disney World Resort
- Transportation is complimentary and offered as one of the benefits to Guests staying at a Disney Resort hotel.
- For Park Guests choosing to drive, complimentary self-parking is also available.
- Strollers are welcome at Disney's Typhoon Lagoon Water Park; however, they are not available for rent.
- Disney's Typhoon Lagoon Water Park has 2 picnic areas: Getaway Glen and Hideaway Bay.
- Alcoholic beverages and glass containers are not permitted at either picnic area
- Parking is included with admission to Disney's Typhoon Lagoon Water Park.
- Merchandise, such as gifts, sunscreen, swimwear, hats, towels, disposable cameras and other sundries, are available at Disney's Typhoon Lagoon Water Park:
- Inner tube usage is included with admission to Disney's Typhoon Lagoon Water Park.
- First Aid is located behind the Leaning Palms quick-service restaurant.
Automated Teller Machine (ATM)
- An ATM presented by Chase can be found near the locker area of Singapore Sal's store, which is located near the entrance of Disney's Typhoon Lagoon Water Park.
What to Wear
- Proper dress is required at Disney's Typhoon Lagoon Water Park.
- Swim attire with rivets, buckles or exposed metal is not permitted on the water attractions.
- Wetsuits are not permitted on body slides.
- One-piece swimsuits are recommended on the more thrilling waterslides.
- Wearing water shoes is a good idea when visiting Disney Water Parks; the ground can get hot and so will your feet!
- The Clock Tower is a prominent feature which makes wearing a waterproof watch unnecessary.
- Wearing sunscreen is strongly advised.
- Sunscreen, swimwear, beachwear, towels, gifts and other sundries are available for purchase.
- Credit cards that are accepted at Disney's Typhoon Lagoon Water Park:
- Disney Rewards® Visa® Card
- American Express
- Diners Club International
- In addition to credit cards, traveler's checks and cash are also accepted.
- Life vests are provided free of charge; must leave driver's license or credit card as deposit.