Gourmet Hot Dogs at Gasparilla Island Grill at Disney’s Grand Floridian

Discussion in 'Walt Disney World Restaurants, Dining, Dining Plan' started by Wendy, Nov 3, 2015.

1. Wendy

Wendy Administrator Staff Member Administrator

Gasparilla Island Grill at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa recently started dishing up seven new gourmet hot dogs, each themed to a different city or region of the United States. Each specialty hot dog is served for each day of the week.

The week looks like this:

Cleveland--dog.jpg

Sunday - Cleveland - the Cleveland dog is topped with French fries, coleslaw and hot sauce.

Seattle.jpg

Monday - Seattle – Lovers of spicy food can get the Seattle, topped with cream cheese, raw jalapeños, chopped cabbage and finished with Sriracha.

Kansas-City.jpg

Tuesday - Kansas City – the Kansas City dog is served on a sesame seed bun, sauerkraut and Swiss cheese.

Memphis-dog.jpg

Wednesday - Memphis – Barbecue lovers rejoice, the Memphis dog is topped with two slices of bacon, barbecue sauce, chopped scallions and shredded cheddar cheese.

Idaho-dog.jpg

Thursday - Idaho - the Idaho dog is served on a baked potato instead of a bun and piled high with bacon bits, chives, sour cream and shredded cheddar cheese.

New-York.jpg

Friday - New York - Mustard, sauerkraut and onion sauce top the New York dog.

Chicago--dog.jpg

Saturday - Chicago – A traditional Chicago-style hot dog: a pickle spear, celery salt, tomatoes, whole sport peppers, chopped onions, green relish and mustard on a poppy seed bun.

2. keith

keith Administrator Staff Member Administrator

Home Page:
    That's pretty cool :)

3. Tink

Tink Administrator Staff Member Administrator

The best hot dog ever was sold by a skinny little guy outside of the old Yankee Stadium. Loved his onions in sauce! These look pretty tasty. I do like a good hot dog. :yes: Not those snappy things though! :eek:

4. Wendy

Wendy Administrator Staff Member Administrator

Can I just have the Idaho but without the dog. I don't like hot dogs :redface:

5. keith

keith Administrator Staff Member Administrator

Home Page:
    I LOVVVEEEEE hot dogs but you're right, the best ones are out of a street cart :) doesnt do well to think too much about it, just eat :D