suggestions on a postcard please......

Discussion in 'General Disney Chat, Disney Secrets & Tips' started by Isafari, Mar 25, 2017.

1. Isafari

Isafari Moderator Staff Member Moderator

ok, so some of you may know that Dave and I are going to be vlogging for the very first time on our next trip to Florida. Not just Disney, other parks and days out too.
    We took our GoPro bowling with us today just to get used to being on camera lol

Anyway....I have no imagination what so ever and I am getting nowhere in thinking of a name for us. ....which is where you come in. A small Disney prize will go to you if we choose your suggestion.

I am Diane. Hubby is Dave. We are both in our 50s and love our trips to Florida. so.....

"Hi, I am Diane. Hi, I'm Dave and together we are......................................?

We really need help otherwise we will be saying "Hi, I am Diane. Hi, I'm Dave and together we are the Nifty 50s in Florida" Now, you wouldn't want that eh!!!!!!!!

Watchinherskip likes this.
  2. Isafari

Really....you're gonna let us be called the Nifty 50s in Florida :thud:

3. Isafari

....would anyone actually attempt to watch our vlogs :unsure:

wdwgrandma likes this.
  4. uscwest

uscwest Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Your vlogs could be very interesting, especially when you are interacting with animals. Although I'm not quite sure how to watch a vlog. Is it like watching you tube?

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

5. Isafari

It would be watching Youtube. Vlogs sound horrible if you describe them because some of the time you get part faces in the shot when you turn the camera around to face you as you just have to aim it in the direction of yourself. You get video of the ground at times unless you spend a lot of time editing. Disney vlogs are usually pretty rough compared to just videoing a parade for example. It will basically be an account of our day in a ten minute video.
    Actually some of the best parts of our trip will not be vlogged as there are restrictions with some of the activities we do....can't even take still photos.
    I know I'm not selling this well but they are pretty cool to watch.

wdwgrandma likes this.
  6. Watchinherskip

Watchinherskip Well-Known Member

Teacher/planetarium director
    I am a huge Vlog fan and subscribe to about a half a dozen, some British some American. I know that the name of the vlog can be quite telling. I guess the ones that I subscribe to have sort of cute names. My favorite one (now on hiatus with a new baby boy) is called SeeYaReelSoon. I guess you go with something that is Disney-ish but goes to the thing that you love most about Disney and your vacations there. With your love of of animals (and I take it Animal Kingdom) perhaps something related. Or maybe an homage to your initials...how about Daisy and Donald?

7. wdwgrandma

wdwgrandma Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Software tester
    I'll admit that it makes me think of vog which is Hawai'is version of fog except with volcanic ash...

8. keith

keith Administrator Staff Member Administrator

Home Page:
    must admit, if you were able to use your love of animals in there, that would make for something different from all the other disney vlogs

9. Isafari

well, we will vlog something each day we are in Florida....then maybe post one per week. If we do this, along with our Christmas trip, we should be able to get out one vlog per week easily.

Going to a couple of new sanctuaries in the summer which I am looking forward to and we will visit BG often, along with Lowry. The dollar rate has put a hold on some plans....another year maybe.