The 2014 Epcot International Flower and Garden Festival begins on the 5th March 2014 and runs through to the 18th May 2014.
Guests will be pleased to know that last year’s popular Garden Marketplace Kiosks will return. They will now be called Outdoor Kitchens and will have some returning favorites as well as some new treats with spring inspired flavors.
The Menus are:
Buttercup Cottage – United Kingdom Pavilion
- Freshly baked potato and cheddar cheese biscuit with smoked salmon tartare
- Field greens with Plant City strawberries, toasted almonds and Farmstead stilton (TRYit!)
- Pork and apple sausage roll with house-made piccalilli
- Freshly baked lemon scones with berry preserves and crème fraiche
- Twinings Cold Brewed English Classic with lemon grass syrup
- Berry tea cocktail – Twinings Cold Brewed Mixed Berry Tea with Florida Cane vodka and Plant City strawberry, flavored with raspberry and açaí syrup
- Iron Horse Fairy Tale Cuvee
- Deloach Pinot Noir
A full list of the menus can be seen on here