ATTRACTION: Wildlife Sanctuary of North West Florida.
WHERE: 105 North “S” Street, Pensacola, FL 32505.
AGE RESTRICTIONS: None.
PRICE: Small donation.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION: Wednesday – Saturday: 12 noon to 3:30pm.
Phone 850-433-9453 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
The Wildlife Sanctuary provides a home for over 100 animals that cannot be released, including deer, beavers, fox, and a variety of birds, including bald eagles, golden eagles, owls and hawks. Come by to see us during visiting hours.
- receives injured or orphaned wildlife
- provides medical care and fostering during recovery
- rehabilitates and releases wildlife, if possible
- provides a lifetime sanctuary for nonreleasable wildlife
- provides educational outreach through Sanctuary exhibits and tours
- conducts educational programs and field trips
- holds seasonal fundraising events
No comments yet.